Helping Athletes Maximize Their Health and Potential – The TB12 Foundation was founded in 2015 by seven-time Super Bowl champion quarterback Tom Brady and his Body Coach Alex Guerrero. The Foundation’s goal is to help bring the groundbreaking TB12 approach to people who are most in need and not able to access TB12’s services due to their financial situation. Our Scholarship Program has helped hundreds of underprivileged athletes recover from injury, improve longevity and prevent further injury with approximately 9,500 treatment sessions donated. The TB12 Foundation serves underprivileged high school and collegiate athletes, tactical athletes - including active and retired military service members as well as first responders - who are experiencing chronic pain, and individuals who have experienced a tragic event requiring long-term recovery. The Foundation also collaborates with many community partners providing tools and resources to educate our youth on the benefits of daily healthy habits.
- Charity runners in need of a bib as well as registered qualified with their own bib are welcome to apply to Team TB12.
- Applications will be accepted until all spots are filled.
- Full and personalized 20-week training plan for every level of running by RRCA certified coaches with organized group runs throughout the season starting in December.
- Runners will receive professional fundraising and training support through CharityTeams.com and TB12 Foundation.
- TB12 Performance & Recovery Center support and guidance for optimizing your performance.
- Organized point to point long runs on the course with aid station support.
- Private bus to the start.
- Pre-race and post-race events
- Team TB12 Marathon gear.
- Boundless team spirit, team organization and runner support.
- A positive life changing experience and memorable journey of running the 2023 Boston Marathon with the TB12 Foundation.