Registration for the 2022 B.A.A. 10K is now closed.
- Race Date - Sunday, June 26 at 8:00 a.m.
- Field size limit is 10,000 entrants
- Registration fee for the 2022 B.A.A. 10K is $65.00 USD
- All athletes will receive an adidas B.A.A. 10K participant shirt plus race day amenities and unicorn finisher medal.
- Entries are non-transferrable, non-deferrable, and non-refundable
- Entrants must be 12 years old on race day to participate in the B.A.A. 10K.
- All athletes must be fully vaccinated in order to participate.
- Participants will need to provide proof of vaccination prior to participating in the June 26, 2022 race. To be considered fully vaccinated participants must have completed a vaccination series of a World Health Organization-certified vaccine prior to June 26. Any registered athlete who cannot provide proof of vaccination will not be allowed to participate in the race. Entries will not be deferred, refunded, or transferred to a future race. Additional efforts to stop the spread of COVID-19, including mask wearing and testing policies, may be announced closer to the race.
VACCINE VERIFICATION WITH CROWDPASS
Upon registering for the B.A.A. 10K, all entrants will receive a confirmation email from the B.A.A. with instructions on how to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination on CrowdPass. As a reminder, all participants will need to provide proof of vaccination prior to receiving their bib number.
We ask participants to submit proof as soon as possible to ensure a smooth race experience. You will receive reminder emails from the B.A.A. if you have not yet submitted your proof of vaccination. Medical exemptions can be requested and will be reviewed on an individual basis by emailing email@example.com. The deadline to submit an exemption is Thursday, June 2, 2022.
BRIGHAM AND WOMEN'S HOSPITAL
Brigham and Women's Hospital is the presenting sponsor and exclusive fundraiser of the B.A.A. 10K.
Every day, patients and families come to the Brigham seeking world-class, personalized, and compassionate care in virtually every medical specialty. The B.A.A. 10K marks a special opportunity to bring our community together to support the healing and life-saving work of the Brigham. The Brigham cares for patients from New England, throughout the United States, and from 120 countries around the world. Every day, our clinicians, researchers, and staff work to find new ways to predict, prevent, and treat the most challenging diseases of our time while delivering world-class care with a profoundly human touch.