Boston Marathon Youth Jamboree
Thank you to everyone who came out this year for the event!
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- 1:00 p.m. - Check-In, Bib Number Pick-Up, and Athlete Meet-n-Greet
- 1:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. - Onsite registration
- 1:30 p.m. - Jamboree Official Start
- 1:30 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. - Activity Stations Open
- 3:30 p.m. - Age Group Races
- 4:00 p.m. - Event Concludes
ABOUT THE EVENT
In April, runners from all over the world will come to Boston to participate in the Boston Marathon. The Boston Marathon Youth Jamboree is your chance to see what the excitement is all about, giving young athletes the chance to experience track and field fun. Youth from Pre-K through grade 8 will be able to run, jump and throw at a variety of activity stations and participate in age-group races on the track. Spike the Unicorn will be on-hand to welcome all athletes, while VIP Clinicians and coaches will help mentor participants throughout the day.
Please note that the Jamboree is designed to be enjoyed by participants and their parents or guardians and is not a drop-off program.
For directions and parking, click HERE